What Information Do We Collect?
In connection with certain aspects of the Services, we collect some of your Personal Information. One goal in collecting Personal Information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your Personal Information to:
- -help make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once;
- -help you quickly find information, products, and services;
- -help us create content on this Site that is most relevant to you;
- -alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer; and deliver you the most awesome box possible.
We also may collect the following information:
- -contact information including email address
- -demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- -other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offer.
User Supplied Information
Some features of the Services may give you the option to request information, complete surveys or otherwise interact with us and our partners. We may collect information you provide in connection with your profile such as, but not limited to, your likes, dislikes, profession, hobbies, gender, age, and location. Information that you supply in connection with the Services is solely at your discretion. If you do supply Personal Information in response to such requests, we may use it for the purposes stated in that feature of the Services.
Financial and Account Information
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- -whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- -if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]